Summary of primary duties and responsibilities:
- Load parts into deflash machine.
- Confirm settings and set machine by part number.
- Start and stop machine, checking condition of parts when stopped.
- Remove parts and move to screening device, then from screening device to final carton.
- Operate weigh scale (pack-line).
- Operate Monitor Software (pack-line).
- Maintain lot traceability.
- Keep area clean and orderly.
- Perform other specific projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Good attendance.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot processes.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.